Turning Down the Heat
Being Reasonable with Unreasonable People
Half-day to Full-day Virtual Workshops
Do you have to work with irritable, frustrated, distraught, angry or demanding clients? This adds to your “on-the-job” stress. If you lose control of your emotions, you lose. This can make the original problem bigger than it was.
In this fast-paced, practical half-day workshop you will identify techniques to:
- calm clients faster with specific phrases that work
- identify words you use that trigger emotional clients
- manage & defuse situations before they escalate
- use skillful questions to search for the facts
- practice & receive specific feedback
- create a Plan of Action for immediate implementation of new skills
This workshop is highly-participative and uses your real front-line examples.
Best Practices When Leading Hybrid Teams: An Experiential Workshop
This is a 3.5-hour interactive, practical, thought-provoking & skill-building VIRTUAL workshop for leaders.
- identify the communication inequality that is baked into many hybrid workplaces & identify how to ensure inclusivity
- explore new ways for you, as a leader, to support your hybrid team
- establish new norms for communication and collaboration
- develop protocols that will ensure that employees in the office are in synch with employees working from home or from another location
- strengthen your skills at demonstrating that you are committed to making your workplace fair, respectful and encouraging of new ideas
- recognize ways to increase team engagement and decrease communication challenges.
PLANNING, PRIORITIZING, PRODUCTIVITY:
Tools To Gain More Control Over Your Time
Half day – 1-day workshop
Stay productive and balanced when working virtually or in the office. This learning session gives you behavior-changing tips to actually get things done – faster, better, more easily.
Here are your takeaways from this short, sharp, interactive half-day workshop:
- identify your “time type”
- learn skills to develop a laser-like focus on your priorities
- recognize the real obstacles that get in your way
- discuss appropriate assertive ways to handle interruptions
- discover time-saving email tips
- share tools/technology to help manage your time more effectively
- develop a specific Plan of Action to implement immediately